Work with Us
Flash Art is a seasonal magazine and publishing platform dedicated to contemporary art, exploring the evolving cultural landscape through the work of leading artists, writers, curators and others. Flash Art is always looking for motivated, skilled and qualified candidates.
Flash Art magazine is looking for a Communications Manager.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in shaping the way our company is perceived by key audiences. You will drive brand awareness by being involved in all stages of the communications process from concept to message development within the vibrant magazine and publishing realms, in collaboration with the editorial team.
– Develop PR and external comms strategies in partnership with business leads to advance business objectives
– Coordinate the production of promotional materials including releases, media kits, and presentations
– Use social media to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
– Manage website content and design to ensure delivery of clear and creative content
– 4+ years’ of experience in communications operations
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications
– Experience posting and formatting content using a Content Management System (CMS)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Italian essentials)
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and we will review your application as soon as possible.